The Joy Up, A 30 Day Journey
One year ago the very first Joy UP jumped from my head and heart and became a program, a journey, that would change hundreds of women’s lives in ways I am only still learning about. The life that changed the most was mine.
30 Days: August 1-30
We started with 10 days and soon realized that the tribe wanted a slower, longer pace. Spending a month focused on joy is life changing because each morning it is a daily mantra; simply being a part of this journey will allow you to befriend joy, make space for her in your life.
This Joy UP represents the 4th cycle of this journey together. I have learned so much along the way. I am no longer the same woman, mother, coach, writer or creative that I was when this started. I now have such a strong faith that change is our gift.
Embracing change while flowing inside of ease and ritual and allowing the softness of joy to be part of our lives is magic. Magic.
And so we begin, we continue. We step into the softness of joy together.
30 days of letters holding inside of them:
- Inspiration towards joy in your inbox each day for the month of August
- Soulwork, little gestures you can make to step into the gorgeous life of joy
- Story which is the most powerful access we have to inspiration and change
- Softness, ritual, space and magic – for sure
- Gorgeous recipes to help make space in our bodies for joy
- Some video face time with me, cause I love talking to you!
Moving into the beauty of what is now, the softness:
- We can flow into the ease of what we want and what we have
- Connect to JOY’s soul – dance with her, play with her, move with her
- Deepen your love to yourself and your relationships
- Glow – yes, glow in your life
- Know that each morning, joy is choice
- Flip the negative places you are stuck inside of into softness for yourself
Connecting to a deep body knowledge that joy is a part of us, has always been a part of us, we may just need to do some beautiful work to connect more deeply to her.
This journey is the beautiful work.
How does this joy journey work:
- Each morning a letter arrives in your inbox, a love note to joy, to you, to the intuition inside of you that is ready for more
- Follow along daily or save them up for when you have a nice chunk of time to flow into the words, the images, the soulwork
- Start with a notebook – nothing like a beautiful book to start a journey with
- Keep your iphone or camera with you for the journey, joy loves to be recorded through picture
- There are no assignments, simply prompts and story to move you forward into change
- Do as little or as much as feels right to you now, don’t force yourself, allow the flow into making this a 30 day ritual
- Membership into The Joy Up Tribe, an online private community of amazing women who have been supporting each other for a year (on Facebook)
The story of this journey’s beginning:
A story of a woman who wanted to change her life using a planner. If only she found the perfect planner she could be more organized, present and accomplished. I suggested instead that she put on a pair of her favorite heels and jeans (I knew she liked these things) and pick her little one up at preschool looking and feeling like the woman she wanted to be.
Rather than wait for a planner to transform her, joy could visit her. Joy was missing, not her ability to do anything she wanted. Joy can start with the way we greet the day, show up and make space.
What if the planner is just another way we hold ourselves back from fully being who we want to be?
Once I get organized I will….
Once I lose weight I can…
Once I fall in love I will be…
Once my children grow up I might…
And what if the ‘Once I’ is happening right now? We are living it, breathing it and all we need is to add joy into our soul to know this truth.
Joy is choice, freedom, abundance, spiritual, sexy, loving, playful and divine.
Our relationship with her can always be deepened, strengthened, healed.
This year I have been hearing whispers of softness all around. While the past Joy Ups have been motivational and inspirational in tone and focus I hope to bring a more personal softness to this one. To tell more story, open up my world just a bit more to you.
From my heart:
- I want you to know joy is yours now
- I want you to know this journey is about much more than daily emails or soulwork
- I want you to know how crazy special this journey will be
- I want you to know how deeply I want you to be a part of this
- I want you to know that with all my heart, I create this for you
Guest with their hands on the softness of joy:
“I am missing Hannah’s daily emails, it had become a part of my daily ritual. I would read them in bed before getting up every morning. Then lay there reflecting on them before beginning anything else.”
“Thank you all so much for your unconditional love, support, laughs and tears. Love being a part of this amazing group.Thank you Hannah! You are an angel, a guiding light, truly a blessing! I will be forever grateful to each and everyone of you.”
“I did not have any expectations going in and I learned this: to allow my creative side to get its groove back, slow my roll and enJOY more of the *now* and gobble up all the inspiring stories of your daily letters and the fantastically beautiful, strong women in this group. Much love to all!!”
Joining this group of women will change your life. This is a tribe of soul sisters united in joy. Magic can happen here, if you are ready to see it and believe it.
Will you join us for the magic, the softness and the ease of joy?
$45.00 for the journey for you
$70 for the journey for you and your soul-sister
(just make sure to include the other email when you register)
Some Questions and Answers:
- I’m away for part of August, can I still participate? Of course, this is all about your own timing. You can read the emails daily, do the soulwork actively, or you can take a slower approach and find your own rhythm.
- Last year the Joy Up was pay what feels good, why the change? I always said, I would change it when it felt right. It felt right. Last year was very much about tribe building for me, this year is about energy. Mine and yours, without too much more detail, this felt right for my energy and for you to invest energy into yourself.
- I don’t feel creative, can I still participate? Yep, what better reason to do so!
- Is the FB group confidential? Yes, it is a private group and we have an understanding that everything stays within the group. Our tribe members have been so supportive and loving, it is truly an amazing place, especially during a Joy Up.
- I can’t do this one, will you do it again? I don’t know, this is ever evolving, so maybe yes, maybe it will look completely different in the future. And maybe not. I’m not much of a planner, I just go with my heart.