Do you truly know her?
Your rogue ecstasy, your story of fantasy, your beautiful spaces?
Have you embraced the romance of waking up in your skin?
Can you feel the sensuality inside of grey, the rawness of an orange sky, the taste of a kiss full of red wine?
Do you reflect your light in others and draw their curiosity of pleasure into you?
Have you ripened? Have you ripened?
In a past life/future life have you stood in the blossoming of your sexuality with your senses exploding, in the gift of feeling?
And from that self that was or will be can you feel her guiding you?
Are you sexy and sanguine?
Do you feel belly passion?
Can you close your eyes and paint your beauty by numbers?
Is there a knowing in your toes, your ears, your breasts that each piece of you is loved and sacred and on the journey towards whole?
Is there a candle waiting to be lit that is celebrating you, celebrating her, celebrating this gorgeous life that you have claimed?
And where can you whisper ‘oh yes. oh yes. oh yes’?
Let me take you there. To the yes. To the roughness of your edges and the dance of your awakening.
This. This is where we travel next.
Sexy :: Stimulating. Erotic. Desirable. Appealing. Hot.
Sanguine :: Bloodred. Temperament of cheerfulness. Confidence.
When I was 22 I was out walking with a friend. I had long blonde hair, worked out often, was a champion dieter, known for really good skin and living in Seattle pursuing acting, 2 years away from marriage. My friend said to me, “Whenever we are out I just watch men look at you, turn their heads.”
2 days later I went to a Salon and cut off all my hair. Not in the cute or sexy-declaration-of-myself-as-a-woman way, in the I-don’t-want-to-be-seen way.
It terrified me. My sexual self, at 22, she scared me. I wanted to hide from her. While many 22 year olds were out exploring their sexuality and beauty I found myself wanting to stuff it into a little box and find a hiding place for it. Part of my dieting history had so much to do with not wanting to be seen.
I was terrified of myself. Of my skin. Of my beauty. Of my yes.
This may not have been your 22 year old story. It may have happened after your marriage vows. Or when your first baby made her appearance. Maybe it was a story of a younger age or the fear of turning 50. Or maybe your sexual confidence just slowly faded as the role of young woman turned into wife, mother, worker, nurturer, tender, multi-tasker.
Confidence is alluring, hot, sexy.
Each year many of us choose a guiding word or phrase that will be the feeling we want to draw into our experiences, and it is a powerful practice. This year my guiding phrase is gracefully sexy. All to lead me further into hot confidence.
Confidence is gracefully sexy. Managing finances is gracefully sexy. Feeling delicious in your skin is gracefully sexy. Creating healthy boundaries is gracefully sexy.
Sexy and Sanguine Woman know…
- boundaries are beautiful.
- dreams come true from feelings.
- closets are sanctuaries.
- the shade of lipstick that lights them up, or the perfect lipgloss to plump.
- just when breakfast is for dinner and that bubbly can happen anytime, anywhere.
- the part of their body they always hated can actually guide their pleasure.
- how to hold a gaze.
- how to receive. Really.
- how to stand in front of a mirror naked.
- to kiss and say hello before listing off complaints.
- beauty is in the details.
- how to hold space.
- feeling sexy is inside and out.
- that iterative living is gorgeous.
- how to take risks.
- saying yes is a turn on, after learning to say no.
- that listening changes everything.
- how to follow their animal spirit guide or tarot card into sacred space.
- that hot confidence is a practice.
- how to walk into a room and really see.
- how to ask the questions that flip it all around.
- that hot confidence is fierce magic.
- that an awakening is non-negotiable.
What you’ll need for this course…
- A camera, iphone is great
- A journal to poem and vision in, I love Moleskines
- Some white space, clear the calendar a bit for some sexy and sanguine prompts
- A hot date, with yourself, with a girlfriend or many, with your lover… in celebration
When :: February 9th-22nd, an email each morning and plenty of white space to work in