I woke up at 4am with a jolt.
I saw a circle of women. We were change and love and fierce because we were creating together.
In this circle all of the magic that was happening would ebb and flow through a space that held beauty and faith and change. That held light.
My life in that one moment changed and I find myself sitting here now, in this space of beauty, faith and change.
I was stepping into such deep truth in my life and this was the answer that came from the surrender into faith.
The fierce, fierce magic has begun and I am assembling this circle that I visioned; that changed where I sit, how I plan, what is next.
When I get a vision, a life changing vision I don’t go slowly.
I launched an event that would circle women together inside of this magic before I had the keys to the space.
With my eyes closed I said a little (huge) prayer and then asked for faith.
Please God, please someone, tell me I’m not fucking up. (New Englanders do use the F word in prayer, it is kind of like and and the for us.)
And the voices that came back echoed over and over… trust yourself, trust yourself.
And the signs appeared as if out of bubbles of trust.
Disco balls, texts with yes, Buddha heads, smiling eyes, women radiating me to open and trust.
In a deeply personal retreat circling with soul-sisters my own words found hanging on a wall that I might have forgotten I wrote.
Fierce, fierce magic.
This is why I am here. To circle us together and show each of you your magic.
This is why circling with women is my heart’s joy song.
When we have permission to see, feel and create our magic these dreams do start falling and we pay it forward and it ripples.
Sitting together in virtual space and real space.
Magic making into the deepest level of care and love for who we are and what we bring to this world.
Visioning through words, images, time together.
Creating joy bubbles that flow out to those we love and support and guide.
Getting shit done.
Finding feathers where there never was a bird because we have such deep belief and faith.
Learning to receive in our circling. Allowing others to receive from us.
Circling. Magic making. The 4am wake up. And so it is.
- May, June, July, August we circle in our magic making mastermind
- 2 magic making sessions (worth $600)
- A monthly group call where we come together and talk it out, ask for clarity, support, ideas, love and we make space for our magic
- Monthly recordings with women I love who are living beautiful, successful lives (announced sooooon!)
- All calls will be recorded
- A private virtual group to connect daily
- Free enrollment into any Joy Up or Making Space programs I run through these months
- Invitation to a private live #operationselfcarelikewhoa event in August at The Loft (the very magical space) in Providence, Rhode Island
- A print of Fierce, fierce magic (stars falling) from the gorgeous Cassia
The magic making mastermind circle is for women who are dreaming of aligning the vision for their lives with the reality of those same lives.
Women who want to use their voices through writing and connecting and creating to make magic in their lives or businesses.
Women who are trying to do it all while learning to integrate living in a highly sensitive body, women who are ready to start, to begin anew, to be seen.
Only 20 spaces in this circle, it will be intimate and intense and full of freedom1 spot left, please email me at email@example.com to register
- Freedom is the place where you create, where your life becomes your dream
- 4am jolts of inspiration strongly encouraged in this circle
- You will step into this group and deep change will happen for you, be ready
- $200.00 a month for May, June, July and August
- An invitation to an optional private live August event at The Loft in Rhode Island (those are the stairs in the picture above)
- Limited spaces, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions so we can get your spot reserved!!!!
- 2 individual sessions will be scheduled where we will kick up the magic
- Group calls each month full of yeses and support and inspiration
- Recordings with kick-ass women who will inspire you to no end and who are magic
- Enrollment into any Joy Up or Making Space program held during these months
- Fierce, fierce magic
Will you show up?
“There are women who make things better… simply by showing up. There are women who make things happen. There are women who make their way. There are women who make a difference. And women who make us smile. There are women of wit and wisdom who- through strength and courage- make it through. There are women who change the world everyday… Women like you.” ~ Ashley Rice
Currently full and waitlisted for the May-August Circle. We will do it again!
Crazy love that was sprinkled on me recently from my magical tribe::
“She has a magical balance of ferocity and gentleness that speak directly to your heart while not leaving your mind out of the equation. Oh, and she rocks.”
“What you do is take women who don’t even know how to believe in what they already are, don’t know that they should, and you give them hope, give them the tools, introduce them to a way of looking at themselves, the world, each other – that illuminates ILLUMINATES the path that we failed to notice was beneath our feet all along.”
“Hannah walks her talk, follows the path so that it is illuminated for the souls she guides. She has her finger on the pulse of the universe, and embodies the sacred feminine.”
“Hannah is honest, real, a storyteller, authentic, magical, passionate, gentle and tough all at the same time…”
“Hannah has a gentle way of shaking up every fibre of your being by opening your eyes to who you truly are and how you can bring yourself forward into the life (and spirit) that has always felt just out of reach. She takes your hand and guides you home, to the best possible version of your true self. Once she has touched your life, you will never be the same and you will thank the Universe every day for guiding you to her. xo”
“”Hannah is a gentle guide for women, aiding them in allowing the space to see their true calling through visioning and surrender work. Her prompts are transformational, helping women unlock their own unique inner-beauty, and step into the vulnerability of owning it and sharing it.”
“You are an earth goddess creating magic, aligning us all to the powers of the universe.”
And I have such fierce love for every single one of those voices.